Durable, Beautiful Floors
- Cost-Effective: Not only does polished concrete have a low up-front cost. With proper annual maintenance, its lifetime cost is among the best choices for commercial flooring.
- Durable: Polished Concrete includes a chemical densification process. This makes your floor harder which resists dents and dings and seals the surface to prevent dust particles from emerging from the concrete into the air. Combined with annual maintenance, your polished cocrete floor will last for decades.
- Beautiful Looks: Polished concrete floors can reflect up to 30% more light than unpolished floors. This not only brightens the space but can also help reduce electricity costs.
- Less Slippery: When a floor is polished it may look slippery but is much more slip-resistant than unpolished concrete. Wet or Dry, the slip resistance of polished concrete is equal to most ceramics and vinyl floors.
- Stain Resistance: Untreated concrete is porous and easily stained. 0il or dyes are quickly absorbed and are impossible to remove. Polishing concrete minimizes fluid absorption. For this reason, stains find it difficult to adhere to the polished concrete.
Fill out the form or contact Matt for a quote:
firstname.lastname@example.org (403) 343-7711